Mark Behnke our statistician needs a break. So this month if you want to claim spilled perfume, you must guess what fragrances I was trying to depict in these images. Each perfume has been reviewed, mentioned or has appeared as a seasonal favorite on CaFleureBon –Michelyn Camen, Editor in Chief
1. Natural fragrance from this perfumer's "garden"
2 and 3. two fragrances in this painting by a California Indie Perfumer What's in a NAME GAME
4. Created by a well known prolific French Perfumer – One of three perfumes to celebrate this Perfume Lover's home birth place 2011
5. French niche perfume created 1988. A "master perfumer"
6. Monica Belluci is missing the leather
7. Italian born perfumer 2010
8. A visit to the "Royal Palace" in 2010
9. San Francisco Creative Director celebrated her city in a collaboration with the Perfumer from Cabris
NOTE: THE IMAGES WITH ONE EXCEPTION DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SPILLED PERFUME Do your best to guess the nine fragrances. It doesn't matter if you are wrong….but if you guess all nine correctly you are eligible to win two of your choices which you should include in your comment. If more than one reader guesses all nine correctly…the first reader to enter the correct answers will win their top two picks. Otherwise the draw is random and there will be nine winners regardless of your guesses. PLEASE LEAVE ENTER COMMENT ONCE
Thanks to Atelier Cologne 30ml of Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue
Thanks to Opus Oils by Kedra Hart 30ml of Les Bohemes Gold Digger EDP Spray (in oil or perfume)
Thanks to Xerjoff 15ml of Shooting Stars Lua EDP (not in the bottle shown above and cannot ship to Russia)
Thanks to Guerlain USA 75 ml of Lys Soleila (USA only)
Ayala Moriel Parfums 15ml of Etrog Oy de Cologne
Courtesy of Parfums M.Micallef 100ml Jasmin-Vanille aka Watch
Courtesy of Anya McCoy of Anya's Garden 15 ml All Natural Moon Dance Eau De Parfum
Draw closes July 9, 2012.
We announce the winners only on site and on our Facebook page, so Like Cafleurebon and use our RSS option…or your dream prize will be just spilled perfume.